Sessions Serve Ambassador Scheme Terms & Conditions
Version dated: July 2023
Please read these Terms and Conditions before you participate in the Ambassador (referral) scheme. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, you must not participate in the scheme.
- To participate as a referrer you must be aged 18 or over and be a UK resident.
- Referrals must be made by submitting all required details on the Ambassador form. Only referrals submitted through the form will qualify.
- There is no limit to the number of venues a referrer can refer.
- A referred venue is defined as being one that is known to you, i.e you have visited the venue and deemed it appropriate for theUp.co services or have a relationship with a named contact at the venue.
- Eligible venues are those that:
*Do not already have Sessions services, at a venue or ‘group’ level
*Have not already had contact from Sessions Sales team
- Only the first person to refer a specific venue will be eligible for the referral fee.
- To constitute a successful referral, the applicable Sessions Serve service must be ‘live’ in a venue. For the avoidance of doubt, ‘live’ is defined as operationally in use by the venue.
- Successful referrals will be eligible to receive a fee dependent on which services go live:
- Serve QR: £250
- Serve EPOS: £500
- Fees will be paid within 14 days of Sessions service going live, defined as taking the first full order.
- Payments will be made using bank transfer, once we have received the necessary bank details. It is the responsibility of the referrer to ensure the bank details are correct.
- Participants are liable for any tax consequences of the receipt of any referral fee, and theup.co accept no liability to participants in relation to this.
- Sessions will determine at its sole discretion and has final say as to whether a successful referral has been made.
- Sessions reserves the rights to alter or terminate the scheme at any time.
- If you require any further information regarding the referral scheme, please email serve @ sessions.co.uk